Daintree Rainforest Retreat
Stay where two world heritage areas meet in our boutique retreat nestled in the rainforest. Our 12 spacious guest suites cater for 1 to 6 guests and are the perfect base for exploring and discovering the magic that is the Daintree. Once you cross the Daintree River you enter an amazing world and our tour desk can help you plan your activities. There is a bitumen road all the way to Cape Tribulation so a 4wd is not necessary.
- Spacious Ceiling-fan cooled rooms.
- All rooms have tea/coffee making and some have kitchenettes.
- Secluded swimming pool hidden amongst the palms.
- Covered BBQ area with gas ring burner.
- Dining area with retractable roof for catered breakfasts and dinners.
- We try to source local produce to create a fresh and exciting menu.
- Proximity to local attractions and tours.
- Foxtel to all rooms, free limited WiFi.
- Tour desk.
An experience you will never forget.
What to do?
It is not difficult to spend a day relaxing at Daintree Rainforest Retreat, but a short drive from us there is plenty to do and see. There are lots of close beaches where crowds are never a problem. Watch the sun rise over Cow Bay beach, enjoy the board walks in the National Parks, swim and discover.
For foodies; you may wish to visit the plantation that produces the locally grown and processed tea or you can visit the exotic fruit farm where we can almost guarantee that you will taste fruits which you have never tasted before! Locally produced ice creams offer exciting tastes.
For adventure and touring there is a list of options, from a snorkelling tour of the reef, Jungle surfing to kayaking, jungle walks and night walks, 4WD tours, crocodile cruises, bird watching and the informative Daintree Discovery Centre.
If you have any questions, or to make a booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.